Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Double-page supporter
Just a note to the translator, if you ever read this.
Funbaru is "giving something mre effort" while ganbaru is "trying the best one can".
It's not a typo, it's actually fitting with the situation.

@Yankun that may be but the word was Funbare not Funbaru. I don't know if the baru was wrong or the fun was wrong.

Funbare is just the imperative form of funbaru. I only had to google "funbare japanese" to get a page with a conjugation chart etc.
"to brace one's legs, to straddle, to stand firm, to plant oneself (somewhere), to hold out, to persist"

Ganbare is also the imperative form of ganbaru (you're telling someone to ganbaru).
Edit: Thanks for the translation, btw.

@raidanzoup I see. I never googled funbare japanese. I didn't think just by adding the word japanese in the search I'd get different searches. I assumed google would know it's japanese but I guess not.

aww shit son nice work, I'd like to imagine in the past the father won or was winning against the stampede and got ganked by this cocksucker.

Dex-chan lover
looks like either some human or non-human working with the monsters to destroy the world

Dex-chan lover
@Kazekid Better get used to them.
I took a look ahead in the raws, this same fight is still ongoing as of chapter 17...

Group Leader
That's some good team work. Father is stronger than expected.

Btw thanks for the translation.

What a stupid bad guy. He's just opened the way for the father to get his sword back.

Dex-chan lover
Now starts a battle which is going to drag-on for long . . . . . .

Current Raws are at Chapter 17, and the fight against the new opponent is still ongoing.

@tetsuyaLP ... yeah @Morose is not joking the fight is already 6-7 months long... they already beat dragonball by a mile lmao

so go back probably after a year maybe the battle is over by then

Dex-chan lover
Wow it didn't last long for this to become full shit. Impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread