Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

But since, he killed him, his never going to meet Irene or the actual King is going to reward him and his going to meet her that way ?(Sorry for my english)

Holy shit it's over. I thought we'd have to wait another year before the first arc to finish.

Double-page supporter
Next I guess he has to explain how he knew the village would get attacked. It's pretty obvious to his friend and father that he must have known beforehand.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating this, i thought we will finish this arc next year or something

Then, they had sex and the girl got pregnant the next day.

Bad sex joke aside, finally the fight ends. Honestly, I don't even remember past chapters other than MC is from the future. Since it ends, I'll probably do a re-read.

Thanks for the translation as always.

man i hate that girl, that dude wanted to exterminate the village and she still doesn't want to kill him

Dex-chan lover
Comparing with the WN, the manga has covered up to about WN Chp 19 (out of 166).

Double-page supporter
Sadly the Irene that he saved is not the one that will would fall for him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations! I’m glad we can finally move on from this fight

Dex-chan lover
@BlurryCmdYuri
Yeah, since the demon is dead, then doesnt the entire series of events go out the window?
I really want to see how the plot develops now that the technically has taken out the genesis of his tragedy from the last loop.

Aggregator gang
Let me guess , she have many suitors and the reason why he does not know is that that demon killed them ..... and personality wise they are worst than that demon.

Users who are viewing this thread