Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Cant believe this shit turned into "MINNA-SAN GIVE ME YOUR POWER OF FRIENDSHIP" shounen manga

@Serkket true but he wasn't the typical "HAHAHA I'LL KILL YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE YOU FILTHY BASTARD, JUST WAIT YOU SONUVABITCH" type of villain y'know?

Dex-chan lover
Well that just obliterated pretty much 100% of the entire future he knew about.

Thank you so much for the translations!
I know the one very good thing this manga has is the art quality, but that and a decent enough tale is more than enough for me.
I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

Btw, this wasn't "just" power of friendship shenanigans. This was them, who actually trained together, working together. The "forced" thing may be that Tina did pull off something she wasn't able to do previously, but it's not like they got power out of nowhere, like your typical fail attempt at "power of friendship".

Dex-chan lover
The fight dragged on foreverrrr
I hope future fights arent that long

Contributor
@Sheoldread Yup, it takes effort to use the power of nakama~ But now is the real problem, how to make it not cringeworthy to make waifu Irene fall for him again.

So? What will happen next? Is there even any chance Erik could get to meet with Irene if the timeline goes like this?

@Syarafina of course there is. She's the princess of the kingdom, the royal family will at minimum hear about the scale of the monster swarm and the village that stopped it.

How much they know is going to up to the author to decide, but it's all too likely that that village or at least the MC is going to get a hard push for recruitment.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh I'm not sure I can really look forward to what will happen next. The childhood friend who likes the MC but the MC who likes the demon princess who at this point doesn't even know who he is and the circumstances that lead her to love him back then don't exist anymore. It just looks like a lot of annoying drama incoming.

Users who are viewing this thread