Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

the demon girl will become a cruel leader and try to avenge the demon guy, calling it now!

Just started reading this today. And dear god, am I thankful I hadn't seen this until Ch 19 was released. This first battle took a whole year to be available. All that yapping sure took up a ton of pages. Guess I've gotta hide this for at least another year for the next arc. Guessing it'll be his best friend.

For having 16 years prior notice, Erik isn't really well prepared to handle this stuff.

And the dilemma... now that Grazio is dead, how's he going to meet his "former princess Irene" when... she's still the princess.

Dex-chan lover
I am pretty sure that man could be resurrected for another plot

Fed-Kun's army
That's the kind of Villain I like who don't bitch or make excuses when they die

Someone tell me is that demon really died?? I somehow liked him at the end and wanted so he be Friend with the hero and become his army, teammate ... He still didn't kill anyone in this life so he is not that bad.

fck i actually kinda really liked that devil LMAO. like he is crazy but he didnt use any cheap moves?? and he is hot??? pls be ressurected somehow🙏

A guy who got resurrected somehow defeated a demon that was top of his kingdom after a few years with the help of a girl who doesn't train as much... The demon also controlled a huge beast herd... What kind of logic is that...

Users who are viewing this thread