Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
While I also find this whole 'the name of the village becomes your surname once you leave' thing interesting, why didn't they know the name of the village before? Is it special/important in some way?

I know that the last name is going to be some incest confusion stuff but it's actually quite accure for medieval setting Erik of Aulin/von Aulin/de Aulin would be quite normal for a knight.

Dex-chan lover
y'all are acting as if you have never heard of this before... Ezio from a from AC is called Ezio Auditore da Firenze which just means Ezio Auditore of Florence

man erik is stupid af in choosing his lover i mean he chose to love that vampire princess while she havent done for him a single thing while tina who always protect him by her life even in the most dangerous situation while that vampire princess never cared about protecting him and she was never close to him when they were in war she just flee away for her life and never cared about him but her bad karma got her killed (am not sure about the fact she left him in war for her life so maybe am wrong about that.. ha...)but still tina is the perfect girl in this manga who died protecting him in his previous life i mean cmon that was a true love in front of him not a siblinghood love

excuse my cracked-up english becuz i wrote it with the fire in my kokoro

Dex-chan lover
@itisidio Here's a thought. If no one in the village has a surname, for generations, they're all related.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's not strange to take the hometown's name as surname. What strange is that, why would they hide the name of the village?
Erik had lived twice, but doesn't even know the name of the village? I mean, when the village was destroyed the first time, no rumors went around like, "have you heard that the village A was destroyed?" Or something like that?

Man didn't just Friendzoned her he motherfucking Childhood Friendzoned her

Aggregator gang
Rip first love dude just date Tina she is best girl, she gave her life for him in his past life and she would in this.
What past life girl did? Flee .

Users who are viewing this thread