Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
slippy mcslipperson singing bohemian rhapsody was something I didn't think I need until today
I love this manga so much already

I don;t know when where or what all i saw was assassin in the title nothing else and im loving this story so im hoping when i start reading its not one of those story where it already ended please keep uploading take your time of you'd like just keep uploading and dont end the story. I swear ive read this story before somewhere and it ended.

There is nothing wrong with laughing at this humor from what i see from this comment th wrong ones are those who agrees this is something with this humor... or is it me?

Double-page supporter
If I ever am murdered, I think I would still be friends with my murderer in the after life if they sang bohemian rhapsody after killing me.

@Luvky_Person It's totally fine. This is fiction, you can enjoy fiction that might be about morally dubious stuff. I know there are some way darker stuff I've seen and enjoyed.

Dex-chan lover
So far, feel like what she's doing is justified. A lot of times, people are just born bad, and they just can't be changed, primarily because they don't want to change. They just love being sadistic, and it's not due to abuse or trauma, they just like it, that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread