Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I know it’s supposed to be played purely for the comedy, but it doesn’t seem this series will ever bother addressing that she’s a psycho that wants to murder slightly annoying people on a daily basis.
And eventually the gag of “I’m such a quirky office-worker, here I go murdering again!” will get stale.

Dex-chan lover
Stop thinking too serious on this series...
Or perhaps you...
tenor.gif

esp

I wonder how low their rate is. Assuming she approached that clerk about it.

Fed-Kun's army
She might actually be a natural assassin and crazy, but the manga is her perspective that she isn't a good assassin and sane.

As someone who works in retail, i would love a kanako to teach frustrating customers like that to stop hounding employees. Eat shit Karen

Dex-chan lover
Why... why did I think Kanako meant she wanted to kill the cashier?

Double-page supporter
@esp The mean old lady attitude would suggest lots of people would want her gone.

I picture her stalking the old lady and talking to the neighbors who are annoyed/victimize by her. She could talk to them and say she work in a retirement home and could "take care" of the the old lady but it require "moving fee" and all neighbors chips in 10, 000 yen each. Payable after the move. Since she is a former advertiser so she could convince them to hire her.

So, trying to think of a pun for the beetle page that substitutes for "oh my God," beat I can think of is "oh Bugger!" Kinda works?

Users who are viewing this thread