Shiawase wo Anata ni

Contributor
We need more avogado6 goodness mmm...~!
Man, that's really good mmm...~!

Double-page supporter
non-comedic black-humor-themed dramatic anthology?

All of this basically hinged on life lottery being a shitty thing. Well, it does make parents that think their kids made their lives worse look like pieces of shit.

A simple concept without much depth, but well excecuted and fairly short. Worth a read.

why is it not get serialized? it is so good. did manga company just want happy-go-cute story?

Aggregator gang
Out of all the stuff the author posted, this was my breaking point. I actually cried with this one, while the others just made me sad but not to the point of crying. Truly sad.

This one punched me right in the heart. The boy was such a good person. Even though he had a worse life than her, he doesn't trivialize what the girl went through. You can tell he's used to not having people be nice to him. The girl was kind to him so he wants to repay her the only way he can, by giving her a chance at a good future. Him saying he's already used to a crappy life is what really makes me sad. His life was already like this so it's not a hardship to continue on having a bad life. =/

Users who are viewing this thread