Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 10 Ch. 59 - At My Great-Grandmother's Wake Part 2

Dex-chan lover
I bet she will come again next year anyway when our MC can't do it right the first time.

Dex-chan lover
she one badass grandmother

w1vu26u.jpg

Aggregator gang
This series is epic as fuck. xD
I'm glad Midori is not dead I'm still sad he lost another cousin (?) when the series started and nobody seemed to care. '0'

Dex-chan lover
the Pentastomida , aka tongue worm , lol : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentastomida .

she gives another meaning to french kiss :
- MC : my cousin , your tongue was inside my mouth , and it wriggled like a worm .
- his cousin : actually , there were real worms on my tongue .

- mother : being young is no excuse for letting your hormones get the best of you .
- MC : but mother , you are the one who eloped with her lover when you were still a kid , then you gave birth to me and then separated with my father .

grandma : im too fukking bad-a$$ to die . i will even resurrect myself ... TWO times .

page 25 , last panel : i think she is doing a ninja gesture , and her armbands look like ninja gears .

- who is going to do the ritual ?
- ( grandma wakes up and points finger) : Him . And i could hear you brats bad-mouth me when i was laying in this coffin .

Aggregator gang
Well, I I feel a little relieved Midori didnt die. But I guess its best she doesnt know she ate maggots. That was nasty. But it was kinda funny she tried to make out with Jin. Has Jin had his first kiss taken already ? I cant remember if the physcho girl did

@jimkage Yeah I remember, I mentioned it last chapter. would of been a little tragic again if it had gone the same way.

Double-page supporter
That one fuck shit of curse

And our MC once again bear it all

Users who are viewing this thread