Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 12 Ch. 73 - An Idol in Bloom

Dex-chan lover
I really liked Mako. This is a really sad end for her. I was hoping she would win the Kishidabowl.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Mako. If only Jun shared some of his power (or love)... maybe the tree would've borne fruit

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, that's sad. I like her...to think she got this kind of ending. Brb crying.
Can't Jun share some of his powers somehow? At least let her see her brother...T^T

Dex-chan lover
in page 14 : that little child actress 's 1st appearance is actually in page 1 , panel 4 , and then maybe in page 2 , panel 3 . same hair , same clothes , and she is walking away with her mother or someone else :

y1.png

Dex-chan lover
" I AM GROOT " .

if you look at it this way , it will be more sadder :

- the male flowers pollinated me = their semens impregnated me .

- the fruits began to grow = my babies began to grow in my womb .

- the fruits never ripened = i had miscarriage .

well , mako already got over the death of her brother , so i hope she will get over this sad phase soon , she is still young so she can start again , in a sequel manga or something . and her psychic powers was like a curse to her .

mako and her brother when they were kids : https://mangadex.org/chapter/583171/1 .

Double-page supporter
I was hoping she'd regain her powers. The flower made her "Seducing" that's what a flower does to living beings.
I hate how negative the MC is. Have some backbone. Though I do like him, he doesn't really have any relationship with anybody, not even his mom, it's like he needs to be the one told what to do...

And she's more like a sister to him

Users who are viewing this thread