Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Ghost Requiem Part 3

Yasuhiro's male, i think that was just a disguise to escape Ghost. Didn't work, obviously.

Just like the President, I won't believe they didn't get away somehow until I see the bodies, though.

Aggregator gang
I thought it was mentioned that Yashiro is a guy who dresses like girl? Now I'm confused.
If ghost died and haunted MC that would be awesome lol. The character's too great to just get killed by the author.

Dex-chan lover
N15.jpg

yashiro is a miko girl . check out chapter 50 , she obviously has big b00bs .

page 6 of chapter 57 : how can Killer Girl slice people in half with her short dagger ? she must be X-men 's Wolverine : she received a critical stab to her belly but she can still kill all these people just fine .

page 14 : no no no , i dont want to see an old hag "swallows" a gun , and then the "gun" shoots it load inside her mouth . i must delete this scene from my memory .

page 20 : this fat b!tch is probably the new wife/girlfriend of the father of Killer Girl .

page 24 : tsundere Killer Girl . it is nice to see harem members get along with each other .

"intro to gardening" is the book that the MC is reading in chapter 55 . the book is so boring and it makes her fall asleep .

it is weird to see that the mangaka killed off a harem member of the MC . until Miko Girl 's corpse is showed , i will still believe that she is still alive .

Dex-chan lover
x9.png

I will use page 9 of this chapter to introduce this manga to my friends . i will tell them that this is a school life , shojo , romance , love , ecchi , comedy manga about a cute trap boy and his harem of cute , shy , blushing girls . lol .

Aggregator gang
I sincerely hope ghost san really killed that fucking miko slut in Asia.

Dex-chan lover
She should’ve gone that damn president, KILL HER! Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the skull throne!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, we all want Ghost to be a fully recurring side character... such an adorable psycho killer.

I hope Yashiro managed to survive somehow, he/she is too gorgeous to die like that.

Dex-chan lover
That was a rollecoaster of an arc, I actually clapped!
And the extras with the author are so endearing.
I hope Ghost returns.

Aggregator gang
Wouldnt it be nice if Yashiro appeared as a miko ghostgirl whos also now protecting the MC :eek: and just as emotionless as Hanakawa.

Fed-Kun's army
This story is a little all over the place but already better then most current works. I love the characters. I think the Parallel World thing kinda ruined the deep background story though.

Dex-chan lover
honestly give me crazy Ghost girl over the president at least she has some moral standards albeit still pretty insane ones

Users who are viewing this thread