Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san!! - Vol. 11 Ch. 57.2 - Guide Bird Part 2

Group Leader
Joined
Jul 5, 2023
Messages
620
Wao. I randomly decide to check out the latest chapter to see where the story is going, and I find a confession.

So it took 57 chapters, huh. At least it seems like the romance will have some progress.

A question to the readers: is this worth reading? Or is it mostly comedy without any depth?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
895
Wao. I randomly decide to check out the latest chapter to see where the story is going, and I find a confession.

So it took 57 chapters, huh. At least it seems like the romance will have some progress.

A question to the readers: is this worth reading? Or is it mostly comedy without any depth?
Rather than comedy, it's lean towards fanservice-heavy instead imo.
There's some dramas and mystery though, regarding the perpetrator of certain events. I'm following for that mainly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top