Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 39.1 - Universal Scissors Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Philo-chan try to be supportive and just look like a dweeb is pretty cute! I wonder which Philo other people will pick as their favorite? Personally I like Wild Philo the best! Though I also like Blank Philo. I wonder if she's the essence of ponkotsu?

Dex-chan lover
4, soon to be 5, Philo-chans... Lavi is a lucky man

Also, I completely disagree translator-san - not liking Blank Philo is what actually makes you a villain, we need to protect her at all costs

Dex-chan lover
MyhGVXO.png

I'm team Smart Philo ^^

Group Leader
4, soon to be 5, Philo-chans... Lavi is a lucky man

Also, I completely disagree translator-san - not liking Blank Philo is what actually makes you a villain, we need to protect her at all costs
I think most of us knew what I ment by the word "choose". So I stand by my statement.

Dex-chan lover
Whew, hard choice.

(And yes, I will always find it funny that one of my nicknames is somehow a girl's name for the Japanese)

Minor punchline that's kind of hard to translate: The blank one isn't just making random derp noises, she pretty much always ends her sentences with a "-su", and the blank one got her whole speech condensed into nothing but that habit.

Users who are viewing this thread