Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 46.2 - The Bangles' Cost Part 2

Dex-chan lover
I repeat this is all the father's fault. Such weakness. Wonder what happened that left them so traumatized and hopeless.
I can't remember if it was stated directly or indirectly, or if this is all just interpretation on my part, but I think his skill that made him practically indestructible was stolen when his wife was turned into the Skill Taker. And I think that the combination of losing his wife and the skill he depended on so much broke him.

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember if it was stated directly or indirectly, or if this is all just interpretation on my part, but I think his skill that made him practically indestructible was stolen when his wife was turned into the Skill Taker. And I think that the combination of losing his wife and the skill he depended on so much broke him.
i mean...just looking at how his build changed and the fact he doesn't leave the house anymore is enough to paint the picture.

He is powerless now, and with how absolutely bonkers his daughter has gone, while being the only person with a cheat skill and big stats in their family, I don't think he has a way to get through to her. Let alone being in a good enough mental state to properly talk her through her issues.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but I mean, the other merchant dude with the monocle also gave up completely. Something else happened that Lavi doesn't know, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread