Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san

Aggregator gang
I like this series! It’s not the best, but it’s simple. The only issue I have is that the release dates are way to long

The manga fucking sucks.
The setting is indistinguishable from any other """fantasy""" spawned from the minds of mentally stunted Japanese otakus who fried their brains playing Dragon Quest for ten days in a row. The characters are achingly one-dimensional and the plot is so predictable I lost a fortune on lottery tickets after it led me to mistakenly believe that I could read the future. The entire substance of this series is endemic of the creative death of manga as a story-telling medium where talentless hacks can push out absolute garbage despite drawing their entire creative basis off of other series that are functionally the same, feeding into an endless feedback loop of incestuous storytelling where tropes are goals rather than observations, original ideas are actively discouraged, and the characters are the primary focus rather than the plot or setting. It's actually insulting how formulaic this is. It's made not to express an idea, but to pander to mongoloids. It is utter and unequivocal, shit.

But the kemonomimi girl has really big tiddies
So, 8/10.

Dex-chan lover
@Griff The story is not deep? Did you even read the story? Did you not look at their design? Their design is challenging the social norm, rather in the usual story where Big character(Goliath) fight small character(David), in here they work together it's literally redefining the David vs Goliath trope or The love Rivalry between the Merchant and the Secretary, their rivalry symbolizing the Corporate Capitalist Guild vs Local Retailer/Street Merchant. If you didn't get this reference the first time pls GTFO you filthy casual reader.

But I do agree big tiddies good

@Griff lol you sound like so much greasy neck beard that I think you are being ironic. And if you are serious, what kind of mentally deficient retard thinks that an echii fantasy manga is going to have good writing and story? It’s awesome for what it is, big tiddy good.

Users who are viewing this thread