Shichi Ha Gojuroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Hot. Hot. Hot. It hurts. Hot? Cold. Hot.

Sad to see it go although I never paid any real attention to it while it lasted. Always love the art style tho. Looking forward to new work from the artist.

Dex-chan lover
That ending - "see girlfriends panties" or "lucky pervert"? Neither seem to apply perfectly.

@mommunism
A shame is somebody that complain about something they are not obligated to read, just get lost and allow people enjoy the read.

Aggregator gang
@OnlyTruth You're perfectly free to enjoy the read. If you're insecure about whether the manga you like is good, just don't read the comments. This is where people are supposed to share their opinions, not praise it indiscriminately. If my comments make people feel bad about reading this, good. Less people reading bad manga will make better manga succeed.

@mommunism
No, you're not sharing any opinion, an opinion need to have some sort of content that criticize aspects of a piece of work, here you're just being stupid without context. Still, people have the right to criticize your comments too, so following your own advice, if you don't like to have your ignorance challenged don't post stupid comments.

Aggregator gang
@OnlyTruth I'll give you the courtesy of explaining why I'm going to stop replying to you. You would have to be legitimately retarded to think "this manga should be axed" is not an opinion. I did not make a single claim about whether you were allowed to criticize me, I just said you shouldn't get asspained, which means you are literally arguing ONLY against yourself by saying criticism should be allowed here (you just said "get lost if you're going to complain" and yet you're complaining about my comment).

You're so offended that you're calling me stupid for a comment that didn't even make an argument and yet the very first argument you make is so unbelievably fucking stupid and directly contradictory that it physically hurts to read. Believe me, I will not read the next one. You are exactly the type of moron that should never be commenting anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread