Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2025
- Messages
- 979
It is a sad thing that social pressure and in general, society, Looks at bad or weird things where it shouldn't or hurts/annoys others
How is he responsible for her getting in that situation? He just didn't want to be her guardian, that's all. Her getting the life or death situation was entirely her bad luck, not like he didn't fight the monster so it attacked her something."I'm sorry I've been a fucking dick to you for the entirety of our relationship up until this point and caused you to get into a life-or-death situation."
Yaass queen!Just wanted to point out that the past tense of "slay" is "slew" when talking about killing, not "slayed". Since "slayed" is fashion slang, I couldn't help but imagine Minamoto no Yorimitsu as a fashionista defeating the tsuchigumo with his chic drip on page 4.
And then they have segs, the end.wow only chapter 3 and they're already holding hands
I don't think that's how "Will you marry me?" is pronounced, KazuomiKazuomi said:Please... make me your mentor!!
What sane girl would ever wanna be with someone like that?Guys I think he misspoke, he's meant to say make me your husband


I proud myself to understand FFF reference from xDExcellent performance from Hazuki in the latter half, love seeing her stand up for herself and show potential. Shame Kazuomi's gonna get lynched by his FFF classmates next chapter before he gets to properly mentor her.