Shigahime

So... Tokyo Ghoul once again? Counting chapters until it'll go Full Narutardo I guess :(

Group Leader
@Ponza87 Anche io, ma la vedo dura.
Non seguo questo tipo di manga perchè è un pò troppo privo di speranza per i miei gusti:
raramente i protagonisti degli horror giapponesi vincono o la scampano

Dex-chan lover
I find it interesting that all the vampires are women and all the familiars are men. Aside from the fan service factor, I'd wild a guess that "only women can become full vampires" and this'd be crucial later because Chika is eligible.

The second interesting thing is that the familiar's weapon is called the THIRD death, with no mentions of the first or the second, or what kind of death it is. If "death" here refers to the life cycle of vampire, then the first death is when one ceases to live as a human, and thus there must be an another step before one becomes a full vampire, which would be crucial for Chika. If it refer to the means vampires are killed, then the first death would be the sun, and the second death unknown as of now, ready to be hooked into a plot twist later.

One of those stories where the minor characters must have never seen/read any horror.
Led to a creepy old house by a freaky kid whom you bully, to get sex from a mysterious beautiful woman?
What could go wrong?

Aggregator gang
i dont know but fuck this is so fucking weird like vampire there weird shit there, but goddamn it i cant stop reading it

So many questions.
if she's the "original" then how did she come about? Was she born like that? Experiment? What are the 2 deaths? Who's the guy with her in portrait in one of the earlier chapters?

Dex-chan lover
I Like the way that gore and erotism go hand in hand, that is by far the most accurate way to keep the vampire lore while the author can develop his artistic license.

Dex-chan lover
@rephikul Judging from the fact that the second death seems to be "hunger", the first death is probably sunlight. It doesn't refer to their life cycles, but rather to the ways in which they can die, which are apparently limited to those three. Meaning no wooden stakes and no silver bullets.

I don;t want to buy this one yet cause I own so many other mangas from all over the world (especially Japan and Italy), but this is a pretty good horror manga overall. It has a decent story, great art, and good character development.

If you want to read the "Raws" click here http://s-bookshelf.blog.jp/archives/cat_1232775.html (I said "Raws" because its translated in chinese, i was searching this manga like crazy, but nothing came up, even raw sites like lhscans have them till 19, but then i thought of translating the original name of this manga to chinese and then search it, to my suprise they have it and even are up to date)

They have the manga up to chapter 28, 29 will come in 25 of january (This month), there is no next chapter botton so you have to right click them and open them in another window

Users who are viewing this thread