Shiganai Tensei Reijou wa Heion ni Kurashitai - Ch. 1

i wonder what would happen if you told oda nobunaga that after 5 centuries theres gonna be mangas abt him 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that was interesting... right up until they decided to tell us he was Nobunaga. Guess I won’t be reading this story.

Edit: guess i should’ve read the synopsis first.

Fed-Kun's army
i think the first boxes are reversed in the way they speak, is in the Prince's point of view, but all the text afterwards is in Aria's so it looks strange, also is interesting seeing 2 reincarnated people from different periods, i'm expecting the next chapters

The dark hair red eyed simps..... Thank you for the edits.....

I love this concept, I think it's really unique, and I love both main characters. Thank you for the translations, and I can't wait to read more!

Dex-chan lover
What a good guy to care about the worth of taxes. Others just spend it like it was nothing special.

omg i didnt know what to expect but it wasn't oda nobunaga 😂 this looks interesting though !! excited to read more hehe

thank you for the translations!

Wait why is Al her servant if he was taken in as a foster child. I get that maybe he wouldn't have rights to inherit stuff cause he's not blood related, but if they're calling him a foster brother you'd think he would be treated as a family member and not work as a servant. I'm just confused

Dude the TL corner in the end, I'm ashamed to say that I played that game and I actually finished that game

Thanks for the chap!

Oda Nobunaga eh? Imagine if you were like her and the prince says he was Adolf Hitler ... 🤣🤣🤣

My horse prince!!!! I had completely forgotten about thatttt 😂😂😂😂
And black nobu is justtt uwaaa🤤

Users who are viewing this thread