b8945760-2f77-4d85-858e-67b0915fcb51
Mangamoz NTRbro Group Leader Joined Jun 12, 2020 Messages 19,377 Wednesday at 8:02 AM #2 Ah, so I assume she dies later on? Based on the sudden flash forward narration at the end of the chap.
Ah, so I assume she dies later on? Based on the sudden flash forward narration at the end of the chap.
Alteraucous Group Leader Joined Apr 8, 2025 Messages 1,359 Wednesday at 8:42 AM #3 Together again~ Gee, it's good to be together again, again~
BalrogDeMorgoth Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 6,358 Wednesday at 9:04 AM #5 Thanks for the chapter
jackjack9 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 7,381 Wednesday at 9:22 AM #6 I need Yuuto and Kubaru to stay together forever.
B Bearcuptea Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 17, 2023 Messages 121 Wednesday at 2:00 PM #8 Can't tell if something crazy will actually happen or if it's another false alarm
thycondrius Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 25, 2024 Messages 4,275 Today at 12:03 AM #9 I can feel this shit getting to a crazy point
T Thordrek Joined May 8, 2024 Messages 26 Today at 12:11 PM #10 thycondrius said: I can feel this shit getting to a crazy point Click to expand... Considering how this series tends to go 0 to 100 mph at the drop of a hat I'm actually worried
thycondrius said: I can feel this shit getting to a crazy point Click to expand... Considering how this series tends to go 0 to 100 mph at the drop of a hat I'm actually worried