Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Former Demon Lord's Troublesome Reunion

Dex-chan lover
NGL, the notsister is smokin hot.

I've been bad about keeping up with the LN, gonna have to do some catching up.

That damned "former subordinate" of the demon lord doesn't understand shit, what he is going trough but still "tries" to rethrone him as the demon lord..

Sorry, let me rephrase it: fullbody like suit with exposed belly and nothing below waist. @Eksentrysyti .

Even bikini armor doesn’t reach this level of in-your-face-fanservice. Lmao

Dex-chan lover
honestly, I think the first book is better than the manga, it's just a little off here.

Dex-chan lover
i honestly feel bad for the guy, he probably never had the courage to talk to them normally again so he decided on his own that they changed and only they were the ones who changed not realizing that maybe he did too

Okokok.. what is tearing his disguise gonnq accomplish? If she realized it was the demon lord wouldn't it be appropriate to just kneel immidiately? That's one disrespectful servant. Teach her a lesson.

Dex-chan lover
What's she gonna do after she tears off his disguise ? Wait another millennia to tear off his new disguise lol
He's obviously gonna run away again

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
Olivia is one of my favorite characters from LN. Her relationship with Ard/Varvatos is just hilarious.
Idk why it is shown like she's foreshadowed like a villain here.
She's always be like “Oh you're using that magic...just like my dumb brother!”
And her revenge is because he ate her potato chips or something before he reincarnated. She obviously knows who he is but he never directly admitted to her face yet so it's always like a running gag

Not a fan of the subordinates' character. She obviously has no empathy or understanding of why he reincarnated in the first place, and the first time she meets someone she thinks is him, she resolves to destroy their life for no readily apparent reason. Also, "everyone knows" that the demon Lord is dead, and he's been dead for a thousand years, so it's pretty irrational to suppose that some random kid with a similar mana that shows up one day is him. That literally makes no sense, but of course, her leap in logic won't be questioned or called out.

Some people here are saying she's not a villain in the LN. Maybe. But she's obviously a massive bitch here. No wonder the guy ran. I would have considered doing the same. What sucks is that he feels he still owes something to any of these people. He most certainly does not.

Users who are viewing this thread