Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Former Demon Lord's Troublesome Reunion

@Gladiator02 Yeah she was my favourite character in the LN. But i don't remember that scene at the last page lol. My new goal for the series is to keep reading until Olivia discovers his identity, just to see her reaction if she ever finds out... Still waiting... well i only read 2 volumes, i don't know if more came out, haven't kept up to date since.

Aggregator gang
@duderus Spoiler from ln too
I'm up to date with the English translations of Ln and there hasn't been a direct confrontation so far. Well Olivia knows from the beginning and also even apologizes for not being with him in the ancient times too.This might have been within first 2 volumes as well. But right after that she says but “i can't forget how he ate my potato chips” and gets angry so he doesn't admit it at that moment.Well it's most of the time a silly novel but i really like that.I'm honestly curious about when Ard will learn that Ireene is also reincarnation of his dead best friend(Lydia).It's most of the time comedy but there are some dramatic moments too.
Btw there are 4 licensed English translated volumes and it's still ongoing. And also i'd recommend volume 3 especially

@Gladiator02 oh thanks for the spoiler

Yeah the first 2 volumes mentions the potato chip thing. I didn't realize the friend was actually the reincarnation of Lyda... i mean the hints were there but it's nice to get confirmation. I don't know if she has her memories intact but i'll find out soon. I really enjoy the series too. I've just got so many novels to catch up on... been reading almost every officially published novel.

Aggregator gang
@duderus
I think it's already mentioned that Ireena is Lydia's reincarnation at the end of volume 1 or after story in volume 1. It was something like that. You might either skipped or not remember that part.Ard's parents and Ireene's dad talk about it between each other. They know Ard's the demon lord because his mom got pregnant with him despite her and his dad weren't into each other because they weren't interested in opposite sex.I don't remember how but Ireene's father also knows somehow and they talk about how Ard's encounter with Ireene/Lydia due to their fates being tied or something.
Yeah honestly this LN is one of the first Light novels i read and it might be the only one which i read all the official translations released. It goes without saying that it's one of my favorites.

Double-page supporter
Waow, They are talking about teh guy who saved their world. Banished the evil gods right?.. So they want to capture him, beat him half to death and then send him to social isolation ? No wonder he quit with how messed up that is.

When they/she peels of his diguise. if it happens, I hope hes regained enough strength by then to fight back and protect that elfs smug looks. Shes adorable.
I hope he fucks up the catgirl. but seeing as shes a former friend (even tho she abandoned him herself and still wants to punish him) He probably wont :/

It actually does piss me off a little that this guy saved the world, and every mother fucker was afraid of him. avoided him like a plague. It does make sense why hes socially awkward. Catgirl can go to hell with her punishments.

it's funny how she was his closest friend, yet couldn't make out that he was feeling isolated, that all he wanted was someone to talk with then proceeds to go "waow you abandoned your post? BAD" I mean he wouldn't have if you guys would just talk to a dude

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm.. that’s a great idea cat girl, let’s isolate the demon lord again and reveal him. I mean it’s not like he’s gonna kill himself and reincarnate to escape his loneliness after hunting down and killing all his old subordinates and people who’d recognize him, or worse, join the free and team up with the enemy he sealed away....right?

Fed-Kun's army
shit writing honestly. If he was the demon king why would you face him like that? Bullshit he was scared he could off you instantly and you couldnt do jack shit.

How powerless must one feel they are to think power would solve all life's problems? A gun is enough to kill almost anyone, and a bit of common sense will make it unlikely you will face any consequences. I love violence, but there are some areas where its use is unwarranted or otherwise wasted.

Even if violence could be used as the be all end all, the perfect hammer for all of life's nails, wouldn't that be exceedingly boring? I've found few struggles I couldn't relieve myself of through a bit of sophistry, yet it is rarely the best course, let alone the most entertaining or benefitting one.

Imagine distancing yourself from your brother just because he was named demon king and then threatening to beat him to death

woman please let him have some blissful moments in life
for which he left behind everything he had in previous life

well start kicking her ass then mc kun
i mean i wouldnt feel guilty for a sec if i stalked, tortured/ killed her
but apparently the mc feels even guilt over using the reincarnation magic to escape that dead end life of his for which those 4 heavenly kings were the root of all evil

and when im already at it then i might just take her beaten body to visit the other 3 and beat them into shape too
well thats if he doesn't get exposed if they were to ruin the reincarnation then he should just go bonkers and eradicate them including their followers

Users who are viewing this thread