Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Former Demon Lord Vs. Demon A

@tyson288 are we on the same wave length or something, i thought the same, isnt she enjoying it a little too much for a child who should be innocent

Dex-chan lover
New cover, seems like a kuchisake-onna will join the harem, nice! Hopefully that cat girl isn't fucking the fat bald dude, someone plz spoil me and tell me if she is so I don't have to read through that, his eyes are sus

Dex-chan lover
that marry me bubble will be pretty funny if you switch it with the text beside it

Aggregator gang
Somehow... that wolf girl needs a huge spanking, with a blindfold and a gag ball to shut her up and accept her punishment

Dex-chan lover
So... was that a trap just to expose him? or that just happen in the spur of the moment?

Double-page supporter
Ngl the cat girl is cute and thicc and if only she wasn't a douche and join the harem

Dex-chan lover
The only real difference between this and the relevant LN chapter (Vol.1 Ch.14), is the end of this seems to be from Ch.11 instead of continuing through Ch.14.
@DJKenji Technically, it should've been explained why she's treating him that way a while ago, but it looks like they (for some reason) have moved some of the events from the LN around, or that seems to be the case anyway. I hope it is because some of that stuff was really important later.
@johnpoop2529
No, the principle/headmaster is a pretty good guy, although he does kind of force Ard to help improve the school's dwindling reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread