Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - The former Demon Lord's resolution

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I read the LN vols and forgot just how bad this story is. I mean, I kind of stopped reading the LNs two or three volumes ago, so I don't know why I was expecting this to somehow fix things. Part of me couldn't remember if stuff I was remembering was from the equally as bad copy/paste The Misfit of Demon King Academy that I also abandoned, but I guess it really doesn't matter. Ah well, just one more chap to go, so might as well see it through.

Dex-chan lover
Well since there is only one chapter left its her murdering everyone I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely thought he saw the guy who was controlling her when he noticed "the spike in magic power" and it would coincide with the moment the curse dude switched on the kill mode! It would be a perfect moment to ruin his plans and save them all...just goes to show I'm the idiot here to think common sense would be applied! But hey, let's the powerful demon lord have a philosophical discussion with an effin doll, then vows to stop her so she would slaughter everyone, but then chicken out, gets "killed" dooming everyone he said he was going to protect...
Please..PLEASE stay dead!

Double-page supporter
I hope that GDS will translate also the last chapter and don't stop on this on like in some other manga's.

Dex-chan lover
I'm losing more and more brain cells with each chapters featuring brain dead characters.

Dex-chan lover
With one chapter left, I can't see how this is gonna have anything approaching a satisfying ending, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread