Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Former Demon Lord and The School Festival

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but i just can't simply appreciate the antics between ireena and the succubus.. Am i weird? Meh on the ero maids as well...

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing with the chapters remaining this did get the old Axe-kun.

Dex-chan lover
I hate with all my heart when they just let crimes pass because it's just a cute clumsy girl
Sylphy should be in jail for multiple murder attempts and expelled from the academy for disrespectful behaviour and for the crimes committed. Can't the author just make her be jailed and then free her because her strength is needed for matters of national interest? It would be much more realistic and enjoyable

Dex-chan lover
she is technically doing it to protect the princess, who was already targeted, though.
and she is a superpowered hero from ancient times and the power to match if she puts her mind to it, apparently.

I take it not so much as letting it pass because she is a cute clumsy girl, but because she is too much of a danger to imprison without enough measures that some big justifications are needed, and while in the academy she is both just an overzealous but efficient bodyguard and under proper watch herself.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing with the chapters remaining this did get the old Axe-kun.

That's very likely as the LN had 10 volumes but the manga only has 7. Even if you rush it and cut a lot out it's hard to cram in that much novel into less manga.

Dex-chan lover
That's very likely as the LN had 10 volumes but the manga only has 7. Even if you rush it and cut a lot out it's hard to cram in that much novel into less manga.
Manga only adapted until the end of LN volume 2, though yeah LN is already completed with 10 volumes, which got published like a month before than when the anime started airing last year, probably anime being whatever didn't help with LN sales and manga had no chance to keep going after that

(manga pretty much got the announcement of it ending in the chapter published a couple of days after anime finished, then it ended the next chapter)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hate with all my heart when they just let crimes pass because it's just a cute clumsy girl
Sylphy should be in jail for multiple murder attempts and expelled from the academy for disrespectful behaviour and for the crimes committed. Can't the author just make her be jailed and then free her because her strength is needed for matters of national interest? It would be much more realistic and enjoyable
Well, she is an ancient hero, and should normally have a noble title for her efforts. These kinds of people tend to have immunity to low-level laws, like corrupt nobles, but even worse.
Unless she goes traitor, or becomes an evil cultist, or kills the whole town, she is likely to get away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread