Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi

Dex-chan lover
its sad that this series doesn't have quality hentai.....its all NTR and RP and nosehooks and other gross tags

Dex-chan lover
since this has made a return, should we perhaps take "THAT" discussion up again?? 🤣and in case you don't know what I talk about, btw, warning, this will spoil events in the manga. read at your own risk
when the demon fist god kidnapped Miu and Kenichi came to rescue her, some mentioned in the comments that she was brainwashed AND raped by the demon fist, because of one interaction kenichi and the god fist had.

Dex-chan lover
@WoodyCyber
which chapter is it ? I know Miu got brainwashed but not remember that demon fist god needs to sex with the target that he want to brainwashed.

I got so confused because I thought the series ended with like Kenichis huge ass arm even though we never got to see what he looked like or Miu but whatevs still a good story

Fed-Kun's army
@woodycyber
@feratul
lol you guys are idiots. it wasn't kenichi and jenuzard having an interaction it was hongo and jenuzard, and no. he didn't "rape" miu, in the original japanese the phrasing isn't "did you lay your hands on your disciple" it's closer to "did you destroy your disciple", trust me this was discussed in length back in the day. the interaction with kenichi was more for comedy, they wouldn't add an implication of a rape in a fucking shounen manga. seriously anime plebs' degeneracy is seeping into manga discourse too much these days.

p.s. i'm not gonna spoiler for a series that's been completed for going on 6 years.

tl;dr no the kenichi interaction was a gag, poor translation quality, a shounen magazine wouldn't add the rape of a main heroine have some common fucking sense.

Fed-Kun's army
@XeedShaman
You're an idiot. Shounen was extremely different in the 80's and early 90's, it was before the japanese "comics code" was implemented and the modern distinctions of genres were made, modern shounen is aimed at younger audiences thus themes like rape are rare, if not completely omitted and only alluded to. Miu was not raped, read the actual manga's original text Sakaki's phrasing does not imply that at all it was poor fan translations that even started the debate which were quickly shut down by the implication that the same usage was used to describe Junuzards treatment of Jihan . There was an entire epic thread of like 3k posts on the original mangafox forums where it was discussed in length and the general consensus was, poor translations + NTR degenerates = fanfic rape for them to fap to. But don't take my word for it read the original japanese texts. So um.. learn to nuance dipshit.

Somthindarkers right she wasn't raped it's just stupid fetishists wanting it to have happened and bad translation pisses me off how stupid people are.

Now to add for anyone wanting to read this, if you want a long manga to read and see and read lots of action this is the thing and you will not regret it
...... unfortunately lots of fan service and nudity will be seen but easily ignorable

Dex-chan lover
You'll know this isn't a Kenichi if a girl doesn't get undressed mid-fight

But for real, after a certain amount of chapter every single girl ends up topless at some point ! Even those that existed for only one chapter !

Aggregator gang
Wow! I grow up reading this!

Its like 16 years ago since I first read it, it so good I had fun and laugh a lot

I grow up reading this and fap with this manga, I think a lot too!! Shigure is my favorite, the teenage of her and her present in timline at the start, all of her, she was my very first wifu 😍

The girls in this manga are so cute, the manga book has a lot of fan service that is why I buy it because the inside cover also has fan service 😍

I remember the anime is good too

Every time Siegfried appear he appear with a theme song "A night on bald mountain" and I like that song so much it make me go search to the song after that to find what song it is and I listen to it like crazy,
I listen to it everyday for a while, someday I just open it in my room and set it to play on repeat over and over while I do other thing, it feel so good, I still like the song to this day

Im so happy that I see it here

The fanservice is annoying but the plot and characters are peak shonen. A beloved favorite!

Dex-chan lover
really hope someone retranslates this, especially the earlier chapter, bad typos and bad grammar mistakes

Dex-chan lover
really hope someone retranslates this, especially the earlier chapter, bad typos and bad grammar mistakes
had to check and see if there were better TL's cuz after getting to chapter 36 I jus couldn't take the shoddy errors lol

Users who are viewing this thread