Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru ~Kensei to Matei, 2 Tsu no Zense o motta Otoko no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Why does every manga keep making the guild seem like some magical amazing place? All are the same and as always we will get the friggin quest/ rank explanation that will take up half, if not all pages.

Dex-chan lover
Dont behave formally like a Japanese. This is a new world, this is America.

An empty stomach x out of money Even the strongest reincarnated man can't do nothing...!?
What the fuck with that first sentence, can't the editor bitchslap the manga author with a cactus? He just spawned in a forest with godlike stats and skills, is the autor telling us that even being the strongest in the world he cannot manage to find food or edible weeds, fruits, animals?

Dex-chan lover
@Uranus69 Some thought, but not a lot, more like as an old roleplayer I'm used to coming up with excuses for the behavior of imaginary people. Thank you for reading my ramblings. XD

@coldb7, no, no, no, random person, the things he did was protect the empire, he is just helping people, plus he forgot his some of his memories (I think), but that's just an inference.

@Alfredooo0s

What empire? and all his past lives he became and adventure, got really powerful and became board, his doom to repeat the cycle lol.

@coldb7, I thought he was summoned to protect the empire from the demons in the first few chapters. The thing about him becoming a monster in people's eyes when he was a swordsman on his second reincarnation and him being a grand mage on his first. And on another topic about him losing his memories, now I'm confused. Does he still have his memories because sometimes he doesn't act like it, or does it trigger a memory when something he knows happens.

Users who are viewing this thread