Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I see... Main Character attitude/behavior is like Saitama from Onepunchman. Making another character to get surprised with his OP.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge - it might be a wise decision to not lead a demon lord like that to your hometown. MC would be even scarier if he looked like a well-dressed little girl.
Or maybe the wolfman just doesn't have any sanity left after all the crazy things that happened to him that day.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this seems boring and generic as usual.
Nothing spectacularly awful, but nothing remotely good either.

Dex-chan lover
*MC farts*

Skill: Debuff Magic (Beginner) received
Skill: Debuff Magic (Intermediate) received
Skill: Debuff Magic (Advanced) received

such a convenient way of learning spells/skills

It would be funny if someone made a anti-trope manga. Like instead of taking the slime after feeding it he goes wanna come with me and the slime agrees then he boots it into another plan of existence and goes too bad or smt

Dex-chan lover
Damn it's refreshing to see that the first person he saved isn't a girl

He didn't use you as decoy, you fell and didn't get back up like a dumbass horror movie girl .

@coldb7, definitely agree, that dude just tripped like a bitch and decided not to get up but instead scream for help, then again he did have a bag and we don't know how heavy it is.

I don't like the system for this. you do something, then get an advanced skill? that's a bit too convenient. at least give it development or something.

Indeed nice to see the first encounter wasn't the typical damsel in distress. If Pancho was a lady, mc would bat no eye to save her no questions asked, but bcos it's a dude, time for some Horatio Caine moments of interrogation..... sigh

Dex-chan lover
This manga may be rather generic trash but at least it's pretty entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread