Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

If they knew noone would be able to pass, why did they leave the test to that pair in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
Umm quick question. Why, just why would you even pounce a human being so hard, both target and you were sent flying several meters from the starting point? And on top of that, MC weren't even bothered by it at all?? Like why and how, thooo

@Fitzgibbon connections👌🏼 well since those scumbag brothers were at least examiners long enough, it just means that the guild couldn't care less wether there's a newbie or not

Double-page supporter
Page 10 to 11 was like "WTF-lol" but last panel healed me for some reason...

Dex-chan lover
2xsyss.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Fitzgibbon The relations between logic and this manga are tenuous at best. If you start questioning why things happen the way they do in this series, you will never stop.

Dex-chan lover
It's okay, manga. No need to put mystery into the story. I've already turned off my brain the moment I clicked the title because otherwise I would criticize many things. Just reading because got nothing else to do at the moment. You just do you, manga.

@Yunwu
*literally any girl as a personality that's not shy/demure/a particular fetish*
WOW SO ANNOYING, WORST GIRL, DROPPED

She's had like half a chapter's worth of characterization and people are coming down with hard opinions. This is why y'all are gonna die alone.

And yes I recognize the irony of that statement.

@magicman123 …??? I only said she's annoying...It's not a "hard opinion". It's just a simple, straightforward opinion I had about her. I didn't say I hate her. I didn't say she's horrible or that she should go and die. I didn't say it would be better without her. I didn't say I'm dropping this. All I said was that she's "really annoying". Definition of annoying: *causing irritation or annoyance* That's it. There are many female characters that I happen to like who are outgoing and not shy. She just happened to irritate me. So please go drink a cup of tea and calm down, yes?

Dex-chan lover
What? No one gonna mention why the spy hiding on a tree in a city square telescoping people inside a building higher than said tree with their windows shut all while the target still asleep?
That energetic girl literally the one carrying my interest for this manga coz the MC is so boring.

Dex-chan lover
how the heck do you use a telescope to see inside a room at that angle?

Users who are viewing this thread