Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Pancho Pantera is a mexican mascot for a chocolate milk powder called "Choco-Milk" yes, yes it is, and it was actually delicious, i remember drinking it a lot when eating refired beans and flour tortillas when i had an iron deficiency when i was a pettite little boy, now i'm an adult fat f**k, and is from around the late 60s to this date.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pancho+pantera&sxsrf=ALeKk003ksUPh11i9k2PcQ8dcoADjnw-ZA:1594149768884&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiln8XV7rvqAhW8JjQIHSypDawQ_AUoAXoECD4QAw&biw=1920&bih=888

Dex-chan lover
@king0elizabeth
I don't know if you're joking so I'm giving a serious reply just in case.
This 15th chapter we just read was released on January 12 so that "next chapter" note is about January of 2020.

Supporter
From bullying to straight up murder and the guild just tolerates that? oô

Dex-chan lover
so it's well known that this zach dude is going around murdering adventurers? why has nothing been done about it? why hasn't he been blacklisted by the guild at least? seeing how the guild was acting when MC tried to join i guess it's not that strange that they tolerate it, maybe even work together to milk more money out of it.

Dex-chan lover
It always amazes me how some authors can come up with plots that make absolutely zero sense. I mean come on, some random bloke is trying to kill off all adventurers in the city and the country and guild are staying quiet? I'm not complaining since i'm still reading the trash hoping to find something entertaining, but the least these authors could do is try. I really wonder how these kinds of manga even get through publishing.

Edit: I just looked at what other shit the author might have made and out of the 10 manga on this site 2 are at 7 stars with everything else at 6 or below, and even with one at 4.88. A score of 4.88 makes the manga the 20th lowest ranked manga of this site. It seems the japanese are into some really weird shit if this author had 10 of his manga published, maybe even more that weren't translated.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
Probably the same reason as in the manga about Matty: Reduce the amount of adventurers to weaken the country.

I kinda like Pancho... I'd rather have Pancho as a party member than that Phil female newbie character, Pancho has a better dynamic like friends going adventure together than that girl it's like babysitting a noisy annoying kid/teen... I like Pancho more that he reminds me of Brock from Pokemon - the food manager/chef of the party who's trying to be serious but actually not with a supporting role. Pls more Pancho, like me some non-human-face-beastfolk furry characters~ 😆
Also, a kinky-looking seemingly-insane chaotic character that doesn't last a chapter, such a shame such a waste, it's an uncommon design that's at least more interesting than other average normal looking adventurer characters so far but it's just a random mob cannon-fodder character. Hopefully, there will be more chaotic characters later.
Anyway, finally the plot thickens and seems like there's a core plot with a presumably villainous organisation or something now and it's getting more exciting~ 🤩

Dex-chan lover
"Who are you?!"
I am Batman!

@Rayster
While I agree with you about Pancho being a better character your discurse came out as being part of the furry agenda...

@GurenNoOu yeah, I agree with you. for me korean manhwa is much, much more interesting than japanese manga nowadays. with more realistic and better plot than those full of cliches and zero plot mangas.

Joker's set reminds me of Parallel Paradise thing that killed MC

Dex-chan lover
@defianze
Well that is more on the stories you are reading than the manga industry.
There are a lot of good manga with better story than the manhwas that are popular but those are obscured by the popularity of the isekai genre.
If you stop to pay attention the manhwas that are seem as "good" are just old style shounen story types.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa! A new faceless high-spec badguy to replace the faceless high-spec badguy that was introduced and killed within the same chapter! I wonder how this guy's gonna fare, I bet he's gonna put the overpowered MC on the ropes!

@mahtan , Haha He just happened to be a beastfolk character but he's a better character regardless, and since he's a non-human-face beastfolk character I just wanted to mention the animal-face beastfolk being more interesting/uncommon than human-face beastfolk characters. Basically, I was referring to the character design being actually more animal-looking than human-looking as a beastfolk, as in fur-ry, covered with fluffy furs , than referring to whatever the non-innocent association with the term and direction, as there are just too many human-face looking beastfolk characters. So it's about human-face vs animal-face beastfolk design, instead of furry characters = automatically good. Not sure what you mean by furry agenda but I assumed this might be the thing you were referring to, not sure what other terms that would be more accurate to use in place of furry to describe fur-ry characters like that without the association though, would you mind suggesting? Thanks~

Dex-chan lover
@defianze Korean manhwa and novels also have their cliches, especially the over-powered protagonist one, but I absolutely agree with you that korean manhwa are much more interesting than japanese manga. And honestly even the over-powered protagonist cliche is executed so much better than in japanese manga and novels, and is really enjoyable to read. For example, a manhwa like Elqueeness where the MC is practically a god is incomparably better than a lot of japanese over-powered MC manga. There's always exceptions and plenty on japanese manga and novels are good, but ever since I've started reading novels like EER and SFF by Toika, and great manhwa by other authors I've grown to be a bit disappointed by the quality of a lot of japanese novels and manga.
That was a needlessly long rant by me but I've built up some frustration by the lack of quality by japanese authors.

Users who are viewing this thread