Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@Moraza Thanks. Looks like I'm gonna wait on that a bit though, I don't subscribe to the three chapter/three episode rule sort of deal you hear people talk about a lot (if you like or dislike something you should know well enough either way) but I do have a ten chapter rule of my own. Wait for ten chapters to check if I like a novel adaptation or not, that way if I do like it there's probably enough of it to at least get most of the same ol' introductory stuff out of the way and enter the meat and potatoes of things.

Double-page supporter
Why would MC waste alcohol like that, he could use anything as a weapon, or just create one.

Double-page supporter
Wait... he actually killed a mass murderer?
I thought MCs were supposed to let them go!
*looks at batwoman*

Double-page supporter
@Kageshiro They figure that the best way to earn a living as adventurers, is to murder all the competition. I don't know about the job market in that world, but seems like a roundabout way of making money. Maybe god accidentally set monster spawns too low :^)

Fed-Kun's army
Whats the point of foreshadowing a new villain if they are just going to be defeated with no issue like everything else? This chapter actually tricked me for a panel that joke might show a challenge of some sort.

Dex-chan lover
what's with the different artstyle on the final 2 covers, it's like the 2nd is much more cheap and simplified

Users who are viewing this thread