Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
he could have said something like his life in the country but I guess that works too lol

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the MC detonate the magic meter due to his enormous magical power a few chapters back?
Since that would've caused quite the hubbub in this generic adventurer guild the examiner this time *should* have kinda expected something like this, no?

Seriously? This bull twice in a row? I can understand the first round maybe, but two consecutive rounds where one person passes an entire group by K.O.?
That's kinda unreasonable. There better be a round somewhere in here that doesn't expect the Maou to walk through the door to take the damn test, but tests everyone individually and fairly.
Gosh dang it.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd be funny if the dudes introduced during this gag wound up dead since:
Who would've guessed
THEY WEREN'T READY

This is so dumb. In this world is every adventurer supposed to be a fucking Gish? I guess fighters and barbarians can't become adventurers because they can't pass a retarded magic test. This worldbuilding is absolute garbage.

I thought the sword instructor was a good guy for making sure only those who can really fight will pass the test, but then it turned into fodder for OP MC. Next goes his retarded brother who doesn't want anyone to pass the test, why are they even judges if they don't help the guild get good adventurers but instead block everyone? Stupid manga.

you guys never learned. this is one those turn off your brain manga.

Dex-chan lover
Like the others said ... this has so many problems you will have trouble counting them all ... but I will do another thing the others ignored ... why are the examiner and "the guildmaster" (the one at the start of all this if I remember right) such assholes and this fat? ... I mean nothing against fat people but most of the time they are the evil ones and that they are here this powerful is strange too. .. like HOW THE FUCK can they move this good?

The whole thing does not make sense in the slightest. (Despite us not knowing why they are such assholes.)

@Dragou

because magic world. they use magic to strengthen their bones and provide muscular assistance. how else do super scrawny guys have the power to lift a locomotive engine in these stories?
does that make sense to you? well it shouldnt. just like this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@akomni yeah that are things that are normaly explained and shown, but this here doesnt make any sense. Not from the worldbuilding (which is non-existent even after 9 chapters), but from the point of story in general.
Even power-fantasy stories can be entertaining IF they are done right. THIS on the other hand has nothing of that until now.

Even in a world of magic it is strange without any context to be that way. From the carpenter saying he should be an adventurer (if it is like that what they show us) up to the point with the water shortage. None of that makes, even within the world, any sense, because there is nothing we can base that on. That is where my problem lies.

Until now this manga has progressed in 9 chapters which most others do in 2 if they take their time and even then you mostly have more informations then this.

I liked it at the start but the clichée is getting over the top now its kinda too much its starting to be repulsive

Dex-chan lover
I love these comment sections. All these people coming in reading Looney Tunes and expecting Shakespeare.

Dex-chan lover
Those examiners are not just clowns, they're the whole circus lmao

Users who are viewing this thread