Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

@Suiji01z well redrawing and typesetting im the current redrawer and typesetter for shijou saikyou so you might get some stuff out of me

Group Leader
@wave3440 i'd be happy with that, i could use it for making my own scans for my personal use only not for everyone, but i don't have anything to give to you 😅

Dex-chan lover
Hey, reading the comments I see that people are talking about the raws being up to chp 33. Where do you go to keep track of that sort of thing? I am relatively new to reading manga and so far the only places I find out about any new manga is here and one other site.

Group Leader
@Gauvain

That's why I said "most" groups "generally" adhere to. There will always be disagreements on how things should be done.

Don't get me started on LH. I have a long laundry list of thing to say about their large group, that I honestly don't have the time or energy to dive into.

Why 3 months? 3 months from an English translation, regardless of how much of the raws are out there.
1st month is pretty standard for a person or small group who have lives (full-time job or school). I myself typically spend 72+ hours per 30 page chapter for my own projects in my current workflow.
2nd month...maybe shit is happening IRL (busier at work/school, or unforeseen circumstances)
3rd month...Ok, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody died if there's no prior notice somewhere like discord or their own website, and is pretty safe to assume the project is dropped if there's no word.

After that 3 months has passed however, it's all up for grabs the way I see it. There's also no reason why a group absolutely has to only release 1 chapter per month like the original publisher does (if raws are ahead). I've seen groups with a lot of free time pick up a project, release bi-weekly, and then continue monthly afterwards when they catch up to the raws.

And speaking of raws, that's another point of contention; what source are they using? Web-raws, or tankoubon volume releases? Web raws will typically be way ahead of tankoubons volumes, while the volumes often have revisions (updated dialogue, more detailed backgrounds, corrected errors, on top of more pages like color pages added later...etc) from the web raws.

Bottom line: Why bother work on a series that's already being regularly released (and to be honest, very average in my opinion), when there's countless other way more interesting titles out there that have gone dormant or was never picked up to begin with? The reason why I'm an advocate of the 3-month general practice (again, practice, not a rule), is because things ought to be prioritized, and I'd rather not see a good title never see the light of day again.

Users who are viewing this thread