Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

The place is large and she purposely walk behind MC just to show off, and "teach you sword"?...... Kid, that's a sword god you want to teach there

why the fuck do i feel like this is not my first dejavu reading this series?

Double-page supporter
@Invader_Retro I get that Suiji01z did ch. 20 but idk-who uploaded up to 30-something before right? Did Suiji01z translate those too? I do remember the poster begging for donations, and if it was someone else's work or they broke the other rules they deserve the ban, but I can't find those chs. anywhere, even on a patreon or another paywall which makes it difficult to know who actually did the work.
I probably worded it rather harshly in my comment before, but my point is that if there is a good release for some chs. the group should just do the next ones, I think the raw is up to 36, instead of reuploading what we already read.

Group Leader
@Aettos
Did Suiji01z translate those too?
Yes and the guy who took his work got banned.
if there is a good release for some chs. the group should just do the next ones, I think the raw is up to 36, instead of reuploading what we already read.
Don't have a problem with that but you literally had readers coming to the group comment section(on mangadex) and discord asking if we dropped and we said no.
Then they said they will wait and others only wanted to read higher quality scans.
which we delivered but still people complaining, can't please everyone and this snipe thing reminded me of that🤷‍♂️
Plus as another point, some people will probably ask where the missing chapters are so can't skip😫

Double-page supporter
@Invader_Retro Ok yeah I get it, people suck.
Now I just wonder how the sniper got Suiji01z's translation. I might be missing something but Suiji01z's profile or Seieki Scans don't have a webpage and your translator is tamano (same person maybe?).
Sidenote: Thanks for putting up with us, big fan of what you guys do

Group Leader
@Aettos
Now I just wonder how the sniper got Suiji01z's translation.
He put it online on some site he explained that in the comment section way back https://mangadex.org/title/41726/shijou-saikyou-no-mahou-kenshi-f-rank-boukensha-ni-tensei-suru/comments/
Tamano is busy with school and works for multiple groups, he tends to do ecchi even hentai series.
long story short chapter frequency will dip a bit for a while.
Thanks for putting up with us, big fan of what you guys do
Np 👍

LMAOOO she thinks they are scared of her 😂
what in the world can that guy be scared of LMAO

Ah yes, a wild egoistic loli has appeared.

Welp time to wait for another year for the chapters to pile up😵

Off to Nidome no jinsei

I still don't understand why this guy won't rank up to a C rank adventurer so we can keep his freedom and not get insulted

Supporter
??? They got her approval for standing around???
No... breathe breathe... remember the first rule of LIT (Low-tier Isekai Trash) manga... don't use your brain.

Users who are viewing this thread