Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
-A boasting C-Rank adventurer, that happens to be a rare monster hunter, wanting to hire MC, yet another adventurer?
Why, doesn't that sound very suspicious.
-MC immediately accepts. Without even asking for any details...
Even if your options are kinda limited, or more like, less intriguing than his offer, you should still be skeptical.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, even if it did not look like it, they must have traveled at fast speed to fly that high up in the air from a single rock on the road, if not the carriage would just topple over to the side where the wheel got broken.

Double-page supporter
2 carriages are harmed in just a span of a few chapters

Dex-chan lover
... That carriage... Talk about shoddy work... Breaking at the first rock on the road

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing on page 8 he says senpai, it's just too much of a trope, and in this case, it would better tl into senior rather than upperclassman. Like, there are no damn classes in the adventurer guild. Not in that sense at least.

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin Not just break, but fly into the air as if the rock were a landmine. This plot device is so forced it is on the same level as evil heroes explaining how evil they are as the perform evil acts just so that the reader knows exactly who the villain is. Like, seriously. How the hell does a broken axle sent the cart AND the horse eight into the air? This is more contrived than conflict in reality TV.

@DrSuperKamiGuru
If the horse goes fast enough, it's possible
Especially with almost no load.

I regularly drive a cart in the woods and empty so 200 to 300 kg the cart makes very impressive leaps yet I am at 15 km / h
And yes I have tires on them, but they are very hard, because they are made for heavy loads (up to 4 tons)

Dex-chan lover
Ok, the manga was getting pretty dull with the OP/no emotion hero
but this uncle and his rat were pretty funny

Blue slimes are the weakest. But, they have the ability to eat nuclear warheads. And that changes some things.

Also, I'm enjoying the story so far, even with the clichés, but then, I've always enjoyed the "I reject the call of destiny, stop texting me, I want to live peacefully" style of protagonist. The MC has a good motivation for making interesting decisions, and he's not a massive pussy or some sort of cringelord.

Users who are viewing this thread