Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Chapter 26: Ork-san and the Sword Maiden

Doing this for fun, seemed like a nice manga to try and translate.
Sorry for any errors and shitty typesetting.

Power Uploader
It’s totally not fun to snipe a manga which is being released at a good frequency by original scanlator.. I hope people would understand this and not test their translation skills on such mangas.. There are plenty of other dropped/abandoned mangas to do your so called fun..

It’s totally not fun to snipe a manga which is being released at a good frequency by original scanlator.. I hope people would understand this and not test their translation skills on such mangas.. There are plenty of other dropped/abandoned mangas to do your so called fun..

Still up to the person translating to decide what they want to translate though.
I'll continue doing it till I'm bored of it, or if the original group releases theirs, because it will most likely be better than mine.

Fed-Kun's army
“So anyways, I may be a sex fiend but I’m also the hero” this guy could pull off the most killer introductions (in that it kills the mood).

Power Uploader
Well, yeah.. you’re free to do whatever you want..
But, it’s this kind of behaviour which makes good scanlators to drop the series and magically, the guys like you get bored of the series after that and readers don’t get any releases for ages (the series becomes abandoned)...

In the end I only blame raw sites for providing free raws without any restrictions.. They are the reasons for all this sniping going on..

@totalvamp
Even if you doing it for fun, please don't just suddenly translate manga that hasn't been dropped, and it was only been 4 days since chapter 25 had been updated by Galaxy Degen Scan.
I remember that you also translate manga Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ but in the end you stop tranlate it 8 months ago and abandoned it.
If your action will make this manga being abandoned again just like what happen with ieatloli scan then I won't forgive you.

I don’t mind this. If people don’t like this translation, they can wait. I’d rather go with the faster person as long as the translation isn’t garbage.

Power Uploader
I don’t mind this. If people don’t like this translation, they can wait. I’d rather go with the faster person as long as the translation isn’t garbage.

Just being faster isn’t good... Consistency is main key factor.. I’m more concerned about that..

@BlankHunter
I stopped translating because nothing happened for at least 4 chapters and I was really busy, after that I saw someone else picked it up.
The IEL drama was just someone being pathetic about it and deleting all their stuff for some reason.

Also I can easily get raws from the source since I live in Japan.

@totalvamp
In the end I will still wait for the update from Galaxy Degen Scan, it doesn't matter if you can easily get the raws or not, if it hasn't been dropped by the group then I will continue to wait for it.
Before there are also other that update another manga that was done by Galaxy Degen Scan but in the end Galaxy Degen Scan still continue to translate it because they never announce the manga had been dropped by them.

Users who are viewing this thread