Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Chapter 26: Ork-san and the Sword Maiden

Power Uploader
Also I can easily get raws from the source since I live in Japan

Lmao.. if you think about it logically.. Even if you can get the raws, I doubt you’ll buy them just to snipe a few chapters for fun..

Contributor
@totalvamp If you can get the Raws, then could you translate from Chapter 1 and replace all the deleted ones?

Lmao.. if you think about it logically.. Even if you can get the raws, I doubt you’ll buy them just to snipe a few chapters for fun..

I bought the other manga as well, why wouldn't I buy it? I have tons of manga and anime, I gladly sponsor artists.

Dex-chan lover
Finally his name doesn't sound retarded anymore! 😅

Dex-chan lover
The issue with scanlator drama in this series in particular is how it led to most of the series being scrubbed from the site 😅

Group Leader
Don't understand how some people here actually "appreciate" this snipe with lazy "redrawing" where he basically just colors over the japanese text with white, making it look terrible. Just leave this to those who are already doing a good enough job and actually takes this serious.

Double-page supporter
All I'm seeing in these comments are a bunch of people looking a gift horse in the mouth.
This manga, in and of itself, is garbage, and y'all got to read this chapter AND the next chapter since Galaxy uploaded both because of this.

Y'all are acting like @totalvamp took a shit on your mothers' graves...

@Kengi
Not doing it for you anyways, besides that I don't really care, I don't want to spend hours redrawing because I'm crap at photoshop, although I do some redrawing.

@MrMcNasty
Too many entitled people that flame others while they leech manga themselves for free without spending any time or money on it. Anyway doesn't really matter to me, I'll just keep doing what I like :)

Group Leader
If you're not uploading for me to read, then who are you? To those who enjoy reading low-quality snipes? Then upload it on your own website so that you don't have to deal with this
@totalvamp

@Kengi
you are not the only person here, kinda egoistic to think that anyone uploads for you specifically. I will upload if I want to, not much you can do about that.
Not really dealing with anything really, just funny how people complain about something that is free to them and costs them no effort at all.

Group Leader
I don't remember saying that you only upload for me specifically. I'm sure you're smart enough to know that nobody thinks like that, unless they are trolling. What my words meant was "the general public", since you are uploading this on mangadex where anyone can read it for free. So when I said "If you're not uploading for me to read, then who are you?" I meant it as in the general public, since when you said "Not doing it for you anyways" it would imply that you are targeting a specific group instead of the general public. And yes, there's not much I can do with you sniping, but I'm free to voice my opinion?
@totalvamp

Dex-chan lover
If people don't like the snipe groups, why not just block them? I can also understand why some people like to translate a series they like. It's their hobby. If you translate a series you don't like then it becomes a job for which they aren't getting paid to do. All I ask from snipers is to make a group name so if I want to stick with the original scan team I can block the group.

Group Leader
I can understand translating a series they like for fun, but what I don't see is the point in sniping a series that's already active with good quality translation, redrawing etc...

Users who are viewing this thread