Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 29.2

It's important to remember that the biggest reason the MC is so weird and sexually harassing isn't because he's an orc, because orcs seem perfectly willing to find just one nice girl and settle down.

He's the way he is entirely because of his human mother, and what she taught and encouraged him with.

And that's part of the comedy of it. This is really entirely her fault. She's the one who put all these ideas into his head. She's the one who pulled strings and got him the tutors and teachers at the start, who turned him into what he is. This is, 110%, on her.

Double-page supporter
I really didn't expect there to be a nature vs nurture argument happening in the comments of a garbage harem manga...
Just accept that the trash characters are trash, and get on with it...

Double-page supporter
When it comes to actual real life news, so many people are willing to take it at face value whatever the media spout out.
But when it comes to fiction, a satire even, people immediately try their damndest to dissect the whole thing and point out the holes.

Wtf

@MrMcNasty

It's not trash, though, and it's not really an argument about nature or nurture either. If you want squishy generic haremshit where the MC is a pussy and we're supposed to take everything completely seriously instead of laughing at the situation, then go read that. Why are you reading this?

Dex-chan lover
This MC represents us what are the things we really wants to do in an Isekai world.
And that comical pushing her to accept the invitation, and the quality of dogeza, thats how dream when wooing a 2D waifu...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!!
Damn, ireally like the comedy this manga does xD

Double-page supporter
@Lord-Raine
Why are you getting so defensive? I just accepted the fact that this manga is trashy. The only difference between this MC and the MC from School Days is the fact that this dude probably won't get the surprise kitchen knife ending. I never said that I dislike reading garbage...
And, the debate whether his actions reflect his Orc heritage or the way his mother raised him is quite literally "Nature vs Nurture"...

We need more protag like this.... Is what I would like to say...
Honestly, I can't actually 100% agree to the way he does things, not that I against it his intention though.

@ReaVen_LEAD
You mean the 'spirits' that makes them fly per protag's request?

I wonder how Tita will react once Orc has s*x with Kururu(he definitely will).

She's saying she's not against this harem thing, but that's only because there is no harem yet. But what if he has another girl in his bed, other than her(Tita)?

She will most likely oppose it strongly again.

Rush upload? This still need a proofread

anyways thanks for the scanned chap

Dex-chan lover
Huh it must be nice to have so much free time that you can spend it reading something you consider trash 😏

Don't really remember, but in the LN
It's actually tita that encourage kururu to be honest with her feelings.

Btw, after kururu become his lover, he propose a 3p session which sadly rejected by both of them

Users who are viewing this thread