Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Orc-san's Passion

Dex-chan lover
@packnerz

Definitely think the same. . . . turned out the flower is actually on his back . . .lol

13-e1bdb6435bbae877ef0d7a35b4b0c4dd5676b7dfc15f782d98d17ee1844bdf1a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
> Kururu: "Being able to say something like that... You can be quite the lover while cheating on her in plain sight... "

Kururu-san, you may not understand it well, but its one of the signature of those "man of culture" individual who are committed in creating a harem of nekomimi's and elfu-waifu

> MC: "Im not a cheater, i just want to love Kururu and while i love Tita as well"
THIS IS FREAKING GENIUS MC....
When we jumping Isekai manga one at another, we love so much the character of the currently reading manga series , and then jump to another series and also worthlessly inlove with that character as well.
This MC represent our reading habit as an Isekai Nerd

> Kururu: "Lets say that i ended up being your lover. What would happen after that if a beautiful girl passes by?"
MC: "I'll persuade her in front of Tita and Kururu"

MC, your so freakingly manly..... I am now a fan of you

> Tita's pantsu... how lovely

Im so used to see flowers on the background of dumb flamboyant characters that i really didnt notice he was carring them on his back until I saw his back when he got on the arena...
Nice touch and quite unique... too bad he is about to be turned into a prison bitch on the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pyrexian_Dude @lenovoaxioo I think those 'flowers' may actually be his hair.

Edit: Nvm, they're just hiding some of it, though his hair is done in fluffy drills.

Dex-chan lover
if you have resurrection magic, then it's okay to kill him, over and over. If not, healing magic can do the work too

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
And time for Oruku to show that asshole his place

Users who are viewing this thread