Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Orc-san's Swordsmanship

@Hell_Satan Yes, that is exactly what I said in my other comments. There is a "Damascus steel" but it's just cheap imitation because they do not know the ratios and the folding method to 100% recreate Damascus steel. It's basically what the Adibas brand is to Adidas

Dex-chan lover
Other manga won't even go on and explain why hero swords are hard to remove, respect to the author lmao

It's also funny how he doesn't show anyone his twin hero crests, saves him a lot of trouble lmao

Aggregator gang
@Mothified well Damascus steal maybe a powerful metal in weapons back in the day when weapons manufacturing still have some impurities but it won't hold up to standard to modern manufacturing method I think maybe not sure.

@Hell_Satan I already posted a link in another comment which shows why and how it would hold up to modern standards. the article in the link , besides general information, provides an example of one of the last 18th century authentic Damascus steel sword and one that was recreated by some guy named Al. In the photos on the left side, they look the same. however, in the photos of the right side, you can see how they are not the same by examining the carbon lines on both swords.

@Mothified I don't think they meant a comparison between modern fake damascus steel swords vs authentic ones. I think they meant if a person wielded an authentic damasus steel sword vs a sword made using modern crafting techniques and materials, the modern sword would win all else being equal.

Dex-chan lover
Long or short ton, that is one seriously heavy sword.

Orc! Don't overdo this! You are NOT a Fairy Tail wizard!

Supporter
Wow. Not only were those real roses and not just part of the character frame, the author even made that a plot point. Gotta hand it to him, that's pretty great.

Double-page supporter
I had fun reading the comedic skit in this chapter. 😂

Seeing how he threw roses make me expect that he would use Pisces Aphrodite's bloody rose for the next attack...

Lol, i commented about those flowers attached to his back on the previous chapter. Turns out it can be used as a weapon too. The guy is actually a borderline genius then. Hahahahaha

Extra funny reveal would be he didn't know about the spirit trick either and had just been swinging it around in 5 ton mode

Dex-chan lover
If it was 5 tons you would expect it was the sword that's swinging the mc and not the other way around...

Well there is magic and he has been know to have a lot of strength. So I honestly don't know.

Also he did study a lot before leaving and even knows enough to teach the Oracle. So I wouldn't put it past him to know how to use an orichalcum sword, and even some tricks that other people don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread