Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Orc-san's Victory Celebration

Fed-Kun's army
Felt like a half chapter. The fight was instant over which I actually preferred.

The thing I despise most is when an overpowered MC seems to be having trouble winning with some illogical nonsense.

OPM does a good job preventing that, even if he's not winning instantly it's not because he's all of a sudden weak. He's simply lost or taking a nice relaxing walk before he finds the enemy to one-punch.

Supporter
@BuffSoul

yeah. and, most importantly, the side characters are also so engaging. so even when the focus is off Saitama, the story doesn't feel boring. you actually _want_ to know more about the side characters.

a lot of overpowered protags just have generic hanger-ons, which is why some of these stories are so boring. OPM doesn't have that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Wow
Just a little more so that Kururu can be defiled willingly by Oruku

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Wow
Just a little more so that Kururu can be defiled willingly by Oruku

Dex-chan lover
@quagzlor And sadly some OP MC have flat personality to the point that the side characters have much more personality

Dex-chan lover
I feel an H****i episode on Kururu the next time....
She was really troubled, MC's not troubled and pretty chasing potential waifu, Kururu was the target, MC saw an opportunity, Kururu opens up her problem, MC got the bait waiting....
This is really an H****i opening storyline narration....

Users who are viewing this thread