Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 36.1 - Orc-san's Angel and Demon

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Really need to do something about that scummy uncle. Granted he deserves to die considering he switched the previous priestess' sword for a cheap imitation knowing she'd die performing her duties, selfishly melted it for his piece of junk knowing the quality would drop when it should have been passed on to her daughter, and then having the gall to complain about others getting in his way for a position he knows he has no ability or claim to. Although is there a mistranslation or something as being a male he should be a priest not a priestess or is it another delusion of his to try to claim a position that is only passed down to females? In any case, killing him there wouldn't have been good for Kururu's mental well being even if was able to prove was legitimate self defense. Granted the guy seems dispirited now but that type will bounce back with some other grand delusion or despicable desperate plan at Kururu's expense. Like claiming she stole the sword she made from him or using some cockamamie blood ritual thinking that by sacrificing her can get all her skills or something.

is it me or is the uncle scary af. I've read and watched my share of horror books, comics, and movies, but that uncle person would literally rank top 3.

author should consider switching genres lol

Users who are viewing this thread