Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 39.1 - Orc-san And The Oracle's Sword

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected that the technique didn't work, lol
Also didn't expect that the sword has the same design

So the MC is like in the top 5 most powerful people of this world, is also a double hero, and have secret power that make him the number 1 but unfortunately he's always encountering dangers that need him to use his full power or the help of some super weapon...

Dex-chan lover
@Hashire-Sori-Yo It's likely meant in the sense of total focus on a single strike, which is what iai often requires, as opposed to focusing every bit as much (if not more) on preparing to deflect a counterblow.

Short but okay. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
5QNBz4f.png

@oake He's not using his full power, because his full power turns him into a mindless monster that would eat the planet. Yeah, he's encountering problems that literally nobody else could deal with, and that are pressing him, but that's how the story works. Either he encounters problems he can stomp a mudhole into, or he encounters problems that are actually problematic.

So far, he's stomped a mudhole in everything that's even looked at him funny, and this is literally the second time he's had to take anything even remotely seriously. The first time, he fought a physical god that was also capable of eating the world, and he had to transform to fight it, and now he's fighting an insane priest who was transformed into some kind of abomination by another evil god. So his track record is, literally, he's only in trouble when he has to fight gods. Nothing else is even remotely a threat to him.

But you're still complaining about it. He's still jobbing, apparently.

"Oh no the OP MC that can only be rivaled by a god or the work of a god is being rivaled by the work of a god."

O_O

Sometimes I swear people dont think about what is actually happening in stories.

* P.S. Every problem so far he has solved alone or with very minor help by his harem. The worm could not be stopped by the entire populatio of the village, and would probably had required a regular hero, his party, and an army as support.

Group Leader
@RioghanDer2te Artist cut corners by copy/pasting the sword. I they'll lampshade it either next chapter or when the fight is over.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Shit, please let this battle reach its conclusion.
I am more excited how MC will be lewding Kururu in front of his First Wife...

Orc-San's thoughts: "HOLY SH*T!!! She really did stand on the hill when I cried out for her! It would have been so embarrassing if she had still not arrived or if she stood somewhere else!Wait... how long did she stand there? Did she just watch the fight? Would she have said anything without my initiation? And how can that sword be the hardest material in the world and still be wibbly wobbly to move it's body and the lips? And how can it talk without vocal cords? I mean it has a mouth, but without a tounge it should at least lisp.... I mean OH SH*T it is attacking again!"

Group Leader
fuck cliffhanger everywhere i go there is always a freaking cliffhanger

Users who are viewing this thread