Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Deer Club is Targeted!?

Dex-chan lover
This manga is basically Kakegurui in CGDCT format and with deer instead of gambling.

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to Nokotan vs. Nekoyamada (and also some good short jokes).

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Don't make me explain to you what a comic comparison is and what the point of the joke about excessive faces in both titles is.
what next? konosuba is kakegurui but isekai and comedy? grand blue is kakegurui but with flammable water? dr stone is kakegurui with science? yugioh? mirai nikki? higurashi? dont make me explain to you how stupid you sound

Dex-chan lover
what next? konosuba is kakegurui but isekai and comedy? grand blue is kakegurui but with flammable water? dr stone is kakegurui with science? yugioh? mirai nikki? higurashi? dont make me explain to you how stupid you sound
So, you literally can't understand the simplest joke about both manga having extreme facial reactions...okay :haa: .

Dex-chan lover
So, you literally can't understand the simplest joke about both manga having extreme facial reactions...okay :haa: .
classic, "its just a joke bro why so serious"
watch this vid while you're at it, perfect for a clown like you

Dex-chan lover
The irony is that it really was a joke. But you still don’t seem to understand this and continue to try to fight over this as seriously as possible. Oh well, good for you.

Dex-chan lover
The irony is that it really was a joke. But you still don’t seem to understand this and continue to try to fight over this as seriously as possible. Oh well, good for you.
yall are both stupid chill. stupid joke and the other guy didnt get it either lmao

Oh so the glasses coffee shop guy will be back someday - considered that his (sister?) is in the council

Users who are viewing this thread