Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
I'm surprised that the author made Izumi have better grades than Shikimori even if the gap isn't large. Usually in these kind of romance manga, the girl is always superior to the guy in so the idea of the guy having his own strong suits and the girl having some semblance of flaws is kind of surprising. Now that I say that, watch future chapters have Izumi be so distracted by his girlfriend's cuteness that he messes up on the test and Shikimori becomes truly better than her boyfriend in every conceivable way.

Group Leader
I'm happy that he's at least academically better, but their chemistry is amazing :3

Devious. Notice how she grabs his shoulder and hand when telling him to focus. She knew exactly the effect she was having on him.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, telling the poor guy to focus while distracting him big time is just cruel.

This series hit me the wrong way at first since I thought the guy was pathetic in every way. But now it's one of my favorites for the sole purpose of bring out the MC's flaws and strengths, humanizing him

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm? I thought a gap of 6 ranks is actually large Not numerical but academically. Especially the more upper rank it is the higher the gap becomes. Though the 1st place and 2nd place may not have much of a gap but the gap between 1st and 5th is actually quite large.

Well, it's my personal experience. Not like every where it'd be the same,

Users who are viewing this thread