Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 10 Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
Ah I swear to god, the author probablly made him 'lose' the muffler just so shikimori can return it and look cool, because he hasn't been able to draw her like that in a while.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah gotta agree with some of the lads here, while it's wholesome the trip arc itself is kinda boring.

I am actually liking this arc quite a bit. Saruogi is a good addition to the characters too. Hopefully he stays after the trip too.

definitely, the muffler was left in the toilet, but the boy will search all of the areas

I've liked this manga a lot so far, but this arc is pretty pointless imo, isn't going anywhere, and is too long, kinda boring.

The story has been going nowhere for a while now.
I know it's a highschool slice of life manga, so not everything needs to add something to the story, but that is still holding back the progression a lot.

I like this arc, it's wholesome and also breaks up the "routine" a bit with a somewhat (imo) interesting character. It was the same with Kamiya.

If every one of these types of manga just went on a linear path, it would get hella boring.

Double-page supporter
It's in the bathroom probably, you had it on during the trip there.

Oh no the whole schedule will be ruined!

Don't worry izumu, we'll all help look

we found it ast lost and found finally

I'm sorry we wated so much time looking guys, i let you down

nono, we all had fun

smiles

smiles

smiles

clap on bakc

I'm glad smiles

Let me know when the card tournament arc starts.

how does something tied around your neck suddenly vanish in less than 3 panels? xD

Users who are viewing this thread