Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 10 Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus I think it's supposed to imply that if your best score, ever, in any subject, is a 79, it's likely you're just average overall. His point is that he never attracts attention - he's not good enough to be singled out for praise and become known as someone who could help others study, and he's not bad enough to have to attend supplementary lessons, where he'd get to know students who are bad at the same things he is bad at and they could help each other study.

It's also possible that he is actually above average - if his average grade is like a 65 and the class average is a 50 - but because he never talks to anybody else, it's his pessimistic belief that he's just average. His self-esteem sucks.

Saruogi is best boy, take that all you people saying he was going to cause trouble to IzumiShikimori couple ! He has always been a cute insecure boy you meanies (he has an expressive ahoge, no way he was ever going to be a bad guy)

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one sensing a death flag right now? Because I kind of feel like a death flag was raised in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
What a good boy... is he going to die???

@KazumaLee94 Oh, no... so I'm not the only one who thought of that??? I'm worried T^T

@ z0nex I did not think of that.... dying from a tree....

Dex-chan lover
Y'all talking about a death flag in a slice of life romance manga lol. The darkest it's gone so far is just a dude complaining he couldn't make friends because people thought he was boring then the author making it look like he had some Naruto childhood because of it. It would be such a sharp departure from the tone the series had so far. The author would have to be on Seo Kouji levels of being a hack, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Awwwww!!! This is the kind of motivational chapter we all need sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread