Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 10 Ch. 98

As much as I adore Saruogi, I hope the author focuses more on shikimori and Izumi soon,, really missing their fluffy moments <33

Dex-chan lover
The wholesomeness just explodes.
Also, Neko and Inu in the picture panel lol

Aggregator gang
We need more manga like this...Btw we are lacking couple chapters lately. I mean this guy had a nice development and all but our main couple need more screentime together

Somehow we realize that izumi bad luck gave other person a good thing, i mean he even gave Saruogi a good memories too because of that

This manga really is something special.

Early on I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking Izumi was yet another bland self-insert protagonist made to do nothing but reflect our own reactions to Shikimori, but after sticking around for a while you'll see he's just as adorable and sometimes as cool as the heroine. Now the mangaka has added a character that's EVEN MORE like the average boring romcom protagonist (seriously, he's straight up the guy from Hitomi-chan or Ooki Kouhai) and then made him an actual character.

Dex-chan lover
Holy wholesome. My blood sugar cant take itttt. Also ever since saurogi was introduced in the friends, Izumi feels have grown soooo much

Users who are viewing this thread