Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

It was good in the early chapters with the yandere vibes, now the MC is such a beta and a complete pussy that i have to drop this series and give it no more than 3/10

@Sakai
THe mc is pretty cool like better than 90% of isekai mc

lol, who knew the requirement was to say "SHES SO CUTE!!" every 10min + act like a complete pussy all the time

@HeisenbergManga You do realizing this manga is just an inversion of the usual trope which is to make the female protag unable to even walk without tripping, because when a girl is incompetent it's "cute." (Literally what this chapter was saying.) But once it's the guy who's like that, boys reading it lose their shit because it's not a generic "badass" MC for them to self insert on. These are the same people who didn't like Evangelion because Shinji was realistically weak. Like these are the type of people with Light Yagami as their wallpaper, who think it's cool to quote him, and unironically call things badass.

Supporter
I just realized that’s I’ve been reading the title wrong for this series this whole time, and I’ve been reading since the first chapter was released. Lowkey dyslexia.

Inuzuka looks like a happy and not completely hysterical Katsuki Bakugou. Given how he's the one being called an extra, I think that it is probably intentional?

Dex-chan lover
Let me tell you a secret, dumb and inept is not cute; also, faking dumbness will only attract the kind of person you really don't want to have around...

Double-page supporter
Hachiman Yui... Hachiman... Yui... Daughter of Hachiman Hikigaya and Hachiman Yukino. Considering we already have Bakugo in here, this head-canon. Pls.

Users who are viewing this thread