Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Supporter
Think the funniest part to me is Izumi ending with a score of 20, implying he repeated that two pin frame ten times in a row

Double-page supporter
@ogrechris4 I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought of him. I even use his voice as the one I hear in my head when I read Inuzuka's lines. Fits like a glove. :p

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, "play dumb", great advice. How sad that this appears to be required, or else you are not "cute". What they don't get is that competence has its own appeal.

Dex-chan lover
HACHIMATSU'S MOUTH

one page she's not smiling, and on another page

IT'S
OPEN

Dex-chan lover
"Nekozaki" character seems to have gotten a lot more character details than we've seen in the past (from what little we have seen). Definitely dig that character design there.

Fed-Kun's army
The last time me and a few friends of mine went bowling we got 287 points... combined... between 4 people, I alone got 69 points (nice) and even managed to roll the ball into the arm after getting a gutter ball, thus causing it to realize I rolled, but then it knocked down all the pins to reset them, and since it registered that I already rolled it counted it as a spare (also the ball ended up stuck in the gutter).

Users who are viewing this thread